We are happy to announce that we will be resuming training in 2023 and look forward to hosting you soon!
Students are introduced to FactoryTalk’s HMI products and are taught how to define
communications, retrieve data, create schedules, add field devices, and manage security.
Students will perform a number of labs using water and wastewater applications to reinforce
the experiential learning process.
Water and Wastewater SCADA System Operators, IT Administrators, Plant Managers
3 Days; Lunch is provided.
Attendees should have a working knowledge of Microsoft’s Windows operating systems and
general knowledge of municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities and processes.
2021 Dates – contact us for more info!
- Defining the Client/Server Relationship
Authorizing Runtime and Development Using
the FactoryTalk Activation Manager
- Configuring RSLinx Enterprise for Data
- Troubleshooting Data Connections Using the
FactoryTalk Administration Console
- Explanation of the Basic Data Types
- Utilizing the HMI Tag Database to Create
and Modify Tags
- Breaking Down the Graphic Component
- Using Toolbars for Manipulating Object
Appearances, Orientation, and Grouping
- Using Internal and External Data Types
to Animate Objects
- Structuring Navigation and Windows Layouts
- Explanation of Format and Internal Functions
for Creating Scripts
- Using Derived Tags, Events and Macros to
- Applying Alarm Functionality Using HMI
- Using the FactoryTalk Alarm Groups and
Event Server for Expanded Alarm Functionality
- Implementation of System Security by Adding and Managing FactoryTalk Security Codes, Users and Groups
- Creation of User and Access Level-Based Restrictions
- Configuration and Development of Historical Trend Objects
- Effectively Capturing and Displaying Necessary Data
- Evaluating Logging Intervals and Relation to Value Deadbands
- Correlation of Graphic Development Pertaining to the Customer’s System
- Using the Customer’s Application to Identify Corresponding Standard Functions
- Recognizing Key Plant-Specific Network Characteristics