DUE TO COVID-19 AND THE SAFETY OF ALL INVOLVED, ALL TRAINING CLASSES HAVE TEMPORARILY BEEN POSTPONED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND LOOK FORWARD TO HOSTING YOU SOON!
Students are introduced to Wonderware’s HMI products and are taught how to define communications, retrieve data, create schedules, add field devices, and manage security. Students will perform a number of labs using water and wastewater applications to reinforce the experiential learning process.
Water and Wastewater SCADA System Operators, IT Administrators, Plant Managers
Duration: 3 Days; Lunch is provided.
Attendees should have a working knowledge of Microsoft’s Windows operating systems and general knowledge of municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities and processes.
2021 Dates – contact us for more info!
• Defining the Client/Server Relationship
• Authorizing Runtime and Development Using
the License Utility
• Configuring I/O Servers for Data Interaction
• Troubleshooting Data Connections Using the
• Explanation of the Basic Data Types
• Utilizing the Tagname Dictionary to Create
and Modify Tags
• Breaking Down the Graphic Component
• Using Toolbars for Manipulating Object
Appearances, Orientation, and Grouping
• Using Internal and External Data Types
to Animate Objects
• Structuring Navigation and Windows Layouts
• Explanation of Format and Internal Functions
for Creating Scripts
• Applying Data Change and Conditional
Scripts to Accomplish Objectives
• Applying Alarm Functionality Using Built-In
and Custom Objects
• Administering Alarm Groups and Explanation
of Additional Dot Fields
• Implementation of System Security by Adding
and Managing Access Levels
• Creation of User and Access Level-Based
• Configuration and Development of
Historical Trend Objects
• Effectively Capturing and Displaying
• Evaluating Logging Intervals and Relation
to Value Deadbands
• Correlation of Graphic Development
Pertaining to the Customer’s System
• Using the Customer’s Application to Identify
Corresponding Standard Functions
• Recognizing Key Plant-Specific